Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter Storm 2010

Well it was more like ice than snow. We tried to build a snowman and instead we made a tiny ice man that Molly knocked over. Daddy tried to show Caroline how to make a snow angel, and she cried and said, "Daddy fall!" Then I tried to show her how to roll down the hill in the snow, and she wasn't feeling that either. Still, it was fun for the whole family to have a little snow. Take a look at some of our fun pics!!



Look at these two snow cuties!! Daddy and Caroline are all smiles on this snowday!






I heard snowflakes don't have calories, so I try to fill up!











Molly tries to condition herself to the new weather by running several laps around the yard and dashing into the snow. She even managed to pull Curtis along the icy streets when we all went on a Winter walk. The snow has inspired her to compete in the Iditarod next year with the Alaskan Huskies. I told her we would have to cut back on peanut butter and leftovers from Caroline. Suddenly, she didn't want to go out in the snow and began to come up with excuses like,"It's to cold outside!" Excuses, Molly!! Everyone has them....

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

love the snow pictures! we didn't get anything but sleet :( hoping for some in the next round this weekend!!!


Sure, I'm smiling now

Proud Dad!

Momma's girl!

Rockstar!! Cool shades!!