Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat!!


Caroline enjoyed being Dorothy for Halloween, especially the ruby slippers! She enjoyed it soo much she wore the outfit 3 times to a couple of parties and a parade before she wore it on Halloween night. I guess next year I will dress her as a social butterfly! Oh and lets not forget Toto! He is an integral part of the outfit. When I unpacked the outfit, Toto was smushed flat and had a samari beard. I had to puff him back up and trim his beard so people wouldn't think he was a rat. I guess it really didn't matter b/c in Caroline's eyes, he was beautiful!! Seriously, look at that smile on her face...she love that little rat.

Halloween night we had a few friends come over to trick or treat in our neighborhood and eat pizza. We had a great time marching up and down our cul-de-sac for candy and the kids had fun too! Take a look at us!
Front Row and Wagon Left to Right: Jenny"Catwoman" Hodge, Carson "Fireman" Hodge and Jackson "The Devil" Hodge
Back Row Left to Right: Jason "Hick" Hodge, Curtis "Scarecrow" Guy and Caroline "Dorothy Gail" Guy, Quinn "The Pro Golfer" Clifton, Scott "The Caddy" Clifton and Tiffany " The Trophy Wife" Clifton, Kara "The Witch" Guy.

2 comments:

Kelli Merritt said...

You should've dressed Molly up like one of the guys from the Lollipop Guild:) Everybody looks so cute!!

Lindsay said...

cute picture!


Sure, I'm smiling now

Proud Dad!

Momma's girl!

Rockstar!! Cool shades!!