Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holidays, Birthdays, Toys and Colds...Oh My!!!

It has been quite some time since our last blog entry. Caroline will be starting college next fall....just kidding! But she will be turning 1 in February which is scary. I'm not sure where the year went. She is doing a great job of pulling up and trying to stand without holding on to anything, trying new foods everyday such as as Aunt Beej's guacamole, which she loves. I guess so b/c I ate so much Mexican food while I was pregnant with her. She absolutley loves music and everytime her toys play a tune or if there is music on TV, she shakes her little fanny.




So our holidays were awesome from Thanksgiving, Chritsmas to New Years! We enjoyed getting together with family and friends, eating good food and playing with more toys that could fill an FAO Schwartz. Caroline got sick twice in December but managed to rally in time for Christmas Day. Due to her being sick we didn't get to make it to Ford's 2nd birthday party, but Amelia told us how wonderful it was...and the cake! I know the kids enjoyed themselves and all of the toys, but there was one book that they all loved. The book was about ten timid ghosts waiting for Santa by candlelight or I prefer Ford and Amelia's version which is "timmy, timmy ghosts..by CANDLELIGHTT!!
Sleepy smiles... and good girls and boy!

Christmas carnage...



I know for a fact the real people that enjoyed this Christmas were the grandparents! Just take a look at some of these pictures. I will post more on our shutterfly site b/c there are just too many good ones! Enjoy and we will be back soon...we promise!



Poppy reads"timmy timmy ghosts!" While Nan Nan and Nanna enjoy a break!


1 comment:

Erica said...

Hey Kara! She is growing up so fast! I looked at your SHutterfly page this morning. She is too cute! I can't imagine how much fun you all had at Christmas by the looks of the pictures! :) Glad you all are doing well! Talk to you soon.


Sure, I'm smiling now

Proud Dad!

Momma's girl!

Rockstar!! Cool shades!!